In this video, we learn how to crochet a left handed dainty angel. Use a size H 5mm crochet hook. Add a slipknot to the crochet hook, then chain three, join, and chain one. After this, work 6 single crochet through the center of the chain three. Next, join two single crochet for each stitch around for a total of 12.Now do 12 more single crochets and work an additional round with the single crochet. Continue this process until you finish, then create the dress by doing the same type of crochet pattern. When done, crochet a different color onto the dress and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades