In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed headband with optional flower. To start, you will make the foundation by crocheting a single crochet 54 times. Once you have made the base, you can take another color and start to crochet it on top of the first foundation. You will use a single crochet on the top, then to make larger humps double crochet for part of it. When you reach the end, take another color and repeat the same process going over the last color. You can continue around for a total of nine shelves throughout the entire headband. You can add in an optional flower if you prefer, or keep it plain to match anything.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades