In this video, we learn how to crochet a left handed knobby granny square. First, work a chain four, then join and make a chain one. Do three half double crochets, and then chain two and repeat the process twice more. Chain one, then end with a single crochet in the beginning to put you back in the corner. For round two, work in the same space you just ended. Chain one and pull up, then do a half double crochet. Do a quadruple crochet next, then pull your yarn through two, doing this four times. There will be a number of different rounds to go through with this, but you will be using these basic moves to create the square.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades