In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed large size beanie cap for a man. For the first round, you will work 10 single crochets through the loop, not joining. Then the cap will be worked into a spiral or round shape. Next, you will work in two single crochets in each single crochet. Then, you will do 20 single crochets total. For round three, you will work one single crochet for 20 more total. For round four, you will do the same for fourty more single crochets. For round five you will the same for an additional fourty. Then, in round six you will do one single crochet in the next and then go around with sixty total single crochets. When finished, tie this off at the end and you will have a great beanie for a man!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades