In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed magic heart potholder. This will only take you a total of around seven rounds to finish from the beginning. Start out with a chain one and then do six half double crochets in the loop and join. For round two, you will do a chain one and then two half double crochets between each previous half double crochet before joining. Round two will be 12 half double crochets in total. For round three, you will chain one and then do two half double crochets between each previous half double crochets. There will be 24 half double crochets in total. For round four, there will be a chain one and then one half double crochet for the next two. For round five, you will chain one and then half double crochet in each of the next 2. Half double crochet in the next single crochet and do 50 of them total. For the last rounds you will chain one and then do one half double crochet between each crochet for 50 total. Have fun and enjoy making this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades