Using a size g four millimeter crochet hook, and four ply yarn Teresa shows you how to make a crochet bear. We start with the magic circle, and work six single crochet through the center. Pull the center rope close. From this point onward she begins detailing how many loops are in each part while the video demonstrates her completing the loops in each of the color segments. Piece by piece she combines the pieces together until she has created a crochet bear. Completing this project would take quite some time. This video is demonstrating this from a left handed perspective.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades