In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed slinky flower. You will first start row 1 by working a single crochet in the second chain from the hook. Then, chain 2 and skip a chain. Continue across, then make the last chain 2 and single crochet. After this, start to make the petals. For the first petal, you will do a chain 1, then do a half double crochet followed by a chain one all in the same loop. Continue to repeat the petals until you have seven of them in total. When finished, wind the flower around and you will have a unique flower!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades