In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed streamer hat. For the first round, you will chain four, then double crochet through the loop. After this, repeat nine times from the beginning then slip stitch to join the beginning chain 3. For round 2, attach contrasting color of yarn, then chain 2. Single crochet in the previous chain 1 then go over the double crochet. Work 2 single crochets in the next crochet 1 then work a single crochet in each space. Slip stitch to join with the beginning of chain three, then continue onto the third round. There will be 11 rounds total for this hat, so when finished make sure to join all stitches together to complete your hat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades