make a left handed sun beam granny square crochet in minutes! 1. Prepare the materials, two different yarn colors are needed. 2. Start off with a chain 1 stitch. 3. Make a half double crochet through a chain 4 stitch (12x)4. Work another chain 1 stitch5. Make 2 half double crochets to join the chain 1 stitch (24x)6. Cut the yarn and change the color. 7. Work 2 half double crochets on the new color and join together with the chain 1 stitch. 8. Change yarn color again. Insert the hook from the front right of the stitch, around the back, and to the front left of the stitch. 9. Wrap the yarn over the hook and pull up. Making sure that all loops are behind the crochet hook, complete single crochet in the Half Double Crochet of the previous round. 10. Double stitch chain 1 and work a half double stitch on the next slip stitch. (repeat 12 times)11. Join the beginning with a single crochet and work a half double stitch in loop behind the chain. 12. Work a back post double crochet around a slip stitch. 13. Lastly loop a half double stitch behind the chain, (repeat 4x) Follow these simple steps and create a unique crochet good for decorations on the living room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades