The author of this video explains how to combine a puff stitch and a drop stitch while crocheting a six by six inch square. She goes step by step, first showing how to create a slipknot, and then by showing how many slipknots will be needed in each chain across the square, which make the foundations. She then shows how to make a slipknot of a new thread of yarn, and how to insert it on the hook, into the original chain while creating the puff stitch. The chains are repeated, as are the puff stitches, and she shows where and how to end each stitch and chain before moving on the the next chains.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades