In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a puffy Valentine heart. First, you will make 8 foundation half double crochet. After this, you will work 4 half double crochets in the same stitch, then work 1 half double crochet in the next 6 stitches. Continue to do this until you have four more after this. For the second round, pull up and then half double crochet in the first stitch you made. Then, half double crochet for 6 stitches and then increase your stitches until you have 28 half double crochets total. For rounds 3 and 4 you will repeat the processes you have done so far. After this, you will make the toe top, then you are finished after binding off your knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades