This video shows how to make a small woven puffy heart. It Measures approximately 3 inches of yarn and 8 inches across. Use sufficient yarn and a size G crosha. Make a knot and attach the knot with the crosha. Make a chain of 3. Twin with the beginning chain to form a loop. Now make 9 rings with the center of the loop. This completes round 1. Now round 2 will have 18 rings around round 1. This completes round 2. Likewise work for two more rounds with 12 or 18 rings. Further round 4 will have another round with stitches in each stitch of 12 or 18. Follow the same procedure and make another replica. Now join the two and again use the crosha to weave the rings. Likewise following the video completely guides one to make a crochet valentine puffy heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades