In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a rib cuff baby bootie. Start off by creating 8 foundation half double crochets. After this, work 4 half double crochets in the bottom of the last stitch that was completed. Then, work a half double crochet in each of the next 6 stitches. Work 4 half double crochets in the last stitch, then join with the beginning stitch. This will give you 22 half double crochets total. Next, chain 1 and work 2 half double crochets in the same stitch. Then, work 1 half double crochet in each of the next 6 stitches. Continue the last two rounds until you have made two more rows of the half double crochets. To make the top , you will find the center front of the bootie, then count back 7 stitches and attach the yarn. Then, count back 7 stitches from the toe center and attach the yarn with a slip stitch. Work 1 in each of the next 4 stitches and work 3 double crochets in each of the next 4 stitches. When finished, create the cuff and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades