In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a round shell Catherine's Wheel left-handed. For the first round you will start by doing four single crochets after the slip stitch. After this, do seven double crochets, then a single crochet followed by seven more double crochets. Make two more chain stitches, then a single crochet and three double crochets. After this, start the next row which will be a chain stitch, then three double crochets. Next, you will do seven double crochets, followed by a chain stitch and single crochet. Continue this pattern until you have a wheel as large as you want it to be. Tie off at the end and your creation will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades