In this tutorial we learn how to crochet a duck finger puppet. In order to make the bill, start with three stitches on the front where you crochet a front loop to work with. Start with the open end facing you, and pull a loop up with your yarn, like a slip stitch. Now, chain one and single crochet into that on your first stitch. Single crochet in the next stitch and in the last one as well. Now, go into the center stitch and single crochet in that making a point at the beak. Now, slip stitch into the very last one and pull through. Keep doing this until the entire finger puppet is made, switching colors to make the animal more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades