In this video we learn how to crochet a shell beanie hat. There are a total for seventeen rounds to make this beanie hat. Start out with a chain one and then single crochet in the starting loop. Continue to do this throughout the round and then join in the beginning single crochet. For the next round, you will single crochet and then create shells in the hat. Start out with round three, where you will start with a double crochet and then join the half double crochets with the beginning. When you finish, you can wear your beanie and have a great new look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades