There are two ways in which you can crochet in the round. One is by making a loop with a chain of 2 or 4 stitches, the other is with an adjustable ring. Start with the chain method, and once you are comfortable single crocheting in the round, try to move on to the adjustable ring (it makes a much neater project). In the following video crocheting tutorial you can see how to make a circle, starting with a chain of 2. Notice how at the end you have small hole in the center. Learn how to single crochet in spirals by watching this instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades