Are you a left-handed crochet addict who's tired of finding only right-hander oriented YouTube crochet tutorials and having to put a mirror up to the screen to get what the heck is going on?
Despair no more. Mikey from Mikeyssmail is hosting this crochet tutorial featuring the Single Rib Stitch. Mikey breaks it down from the start to get you on your way. Learn easy and quick with this fabulous tutorial. This type of stitching would be great for afghans, baby blankets, and couch throws. This concept is used for cuffs of mittens and brims on hats. This is the Left Hand Version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades