Are you having trouble ending the round when you are crocheting? Shred Betties shows us how to crochet a slip to end the round. You will need the following: crochet hook, yarn. Procedure: Use a slip stitch to end a row. Insert the hook in the middle of the third stitch of the chain that started the row yarn over and finish round 2 by pulling the yarn through the loops on the hook. Follow these steps and you will no longer have trouble ending the round the next time you crochet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades