In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a super fast 3 color granny square. Start out with your first color on the crochet needle. Then, chain four and put the needle back into the first chain. Before you pull everything tight together, you will move your middle finger into the stitch with your thumb so when you pull it will wrap around your fingers. Then, chain three and do this over twice more to create the outlining area around the hole. From here, you will use two other colors using the same process. Make sure to only leave the hole in the center of the pink crochet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades