This film shows how to make a thick fuzzy baby blanket using crochet. The presenter takes some soft red wool and starts using a simple chain stitch. You need a basic knowledge of the stitches before you start. Then you chain stitch three more times before double crocheting, wrapping the three chains together. You yarn over the needle once it is through the hole and repeat the process along the rows. You can use different colored wools to create a stripy effect. You use popcorn stitch several times in the same hole before moving on. Double crochet every third stitch making the popcorn stitches until you reach the desired size of blanket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades