In this video, we learn how to crochet a triangle-shaped bikini beanie hat. First, crochet nine single crochets through a simple loop. After this, join with the beginning single crochet and work a single crochet three times. next, work one single crochets in each of the next two, then three single crochets in the next stitch. Now, go join with the first single crochet. Continue to go around until you have a large circle shape, going down on the sides to make the entire beanie shape. After this, add in a new color on the bottom and use a double crochet to finish this off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades