The video teaches the technique of crocheting with two different yarns. You start with a basic slip knot and then crochet a basic chain of ten loops. It is important to keep the loops loose and to ensure that you pull both yarns through the loop each time. Crocheting with two yarns give you a bigger fuller knot. After crocheting the chain of ten, you make a foundation row starting by crocheting two loops and then going through the second loop in the row of ten, using a single crochet stitch. As the foundation row is made, it is again important to be sure that you keep the knots loose so that they don't get too tight. On the next row, you use a half double crochet stitch through the back loop starting at the third loop from the crochet needle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades