The pop rock group "Silver Chair" may have popularized walking in straight lines, but honestly, if all you did was walk in a straight line you'd end up right back where you started, which would make for one boring life.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to do a zig zag corded stitch for right handers to create a brick building-style stitch that intervweaves your yarns together.
Using Back and Front Posts... you can make your stitches look interwoven with each other. This is a challenging but visually satisfying crochet project. This is the right Hand Version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades