Decreasing on a Circular Needle is as simple as decreasing on a straight needle. You can still do it both ways. Either K 2 tog or K, slip, psso. You will need to know how to decrease on a circular needle when you make hats or purses. If t don't know how, see the bottom of the page for instructions.
- Knit till there are 3 stitches left on the needle
- K 2 tog. K the last stitch.
- K 1
- Slip 1
- Psso (pass the slipped stitch over)
In the middle of a row or throughout a project method
- Use which ever method you like, but use the same method throughout your project. Otherwise the stitches will sometimes slant to the right and sometimes to the left. You want them to always slant the same direction.
Learn the basics of decreasing in knitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades