In order to do a single crochet, you need to start with a knot. To make a slip knot, make a loop with the yarn and insert your needle. Take the hook and grab the yarn from the skein and pull through. Pull the yarn from the skein and the extra yarn from the loop to make it tight. To make the first chain, yarn over the hook and pull through the loop. Repeat until you have ten chains. Turn the chain. To do single crochet, push your hook through the second chain from the hook and pull through. Yarn over and pull all the way through so all you have is one loop on your needle. Continue until you reach the end. Chain one and turn. Continue single crocheting until you have reached the desired length.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades