This crochet stitch tutorial is definitely not for beginner crocheters, as it involves a rather difficult pattern called the crochet boxed block stitch, but the results are fabulous if you're an advanced or intermediate knotter and approach the project with patience.
In this tutorial you will learn how to crochet the Boxed Block Stitch. This is a fabulous tutorial because one row you get a nice easy break which creates the gaps for your visual effects. Meanwhile, the 2nd row is a bit labor intensive. This is a wonderful idea for couch throws, afghans, babies blankets, and much more. This is the right hand tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades