In this tutorial, we learn how to do a cabled pleat. First, do three stitches onto the cable need and hold them in front. Then, slide the needles together and start knitting on each needle with the separate needle. Continue to do this until you are done. You will then put four stitches on the cable needle and then hold them parallel again. You will continue doing this process until you have reached the end of your row. This may take you a few times to accomplish, but practice can help. If the thread starts getting stretched out, just knit it closer together throughout the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades