V, the masked and rather offbeat/tortured hero from the movie "V For Vendetta," had a strange obsession with a particular letter of the alphabet, embellishing all his clothing and gear with a great big letter "V."
He won't be the only person obsessed with this letter once you learn how to crochet this offset V stitch.
In this tutorial you will learn how to make Offset V Stitches. This is a very simple idea that allows you to be be simple with your technique, yet produces a complex look to your project. Mikey from Mikeyssmail will walk you through starting this project. Go the width you desire and work your way through. This is the Left Hand Version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades