Any good crochet artist will tell you that most crochet patterns can be mastered more easily simply by sticking to one color yarn. Once you begin adding different colors to the same stitch, it becomes an integrative process as well as a learning one.
The multiple for this project is 4 or 8 depending on how you want your blocks to appear. You can easily adjust your block to 5,6 or 7 if you want longer blocks on the front of your crochet piece. This will make a very nice crochet afghan or baby blanket. It is double thick in places so it will be very warm and use extra yarn. It will work great as a scrap buster, for those extra balls of yarn you have around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades