This video shows you how to make a double crochet cross stitch. Working from left to right you loop the yarn over on your finger. Then skip one stitch and go through the next stitch. Then you make a double crochet on your finger. Then loop the yarn over once again on your finger, go back in through the stitch that you skipped, pull the yarn out of that stitch, and then loop pull the yarn over again on your finger. Finally you make another double crochet. Keep on repeating this process along the row. And that is how you make a double crochet cross stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades