The ssp (slip, slip, purl) is a decrease made on the purl side of your knitting, and is a mirror decrease to the p2tog (purl two together). In this clip, it's demonstrated in the English style. The ssp (slip, slip, purl) is a decrease made on the purl side of your knitting, and is a mirror decrease to the p2tog (purl two together). In this clip, it's demonstrated in the continental. style. For more information, including complete, step-by-step instructions, and to get started utilizing this decrease in your own knitting projects, watch this free video knitting lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades