Beth from New York teaches how to make a basic half double crochet. You will need: Yarn and hook. Look carefully at your job, and make sure that you see the hole where you should insert your hook clearly. Yarn over once, then insert your hook to the hole you already seen before with two threads above your hook and one thread below it, yarn over again and draw the loop pass the hole. You will have three loops on your hook by now. Yarn over, draw the thread pass through all three loops, and repeat it as much as you like. Follow Beth's half double crochet instructions and make your own scarf now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades