This is an improved ssk (slip slip knit), for which I must give credit to Elizabeth Zimmermann and Meg Swansen. It's improved because it lays a bit flatter and more closely matches the right slanting knit two together (k2tog).
You slip the first stitch as if to knit, the second stitch as if to purl,then come in from the left and knit the two together. Pay attention to this knitting instructional video & you will soon improve your ssk (slip slip knit) for knitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades