This video demonstrates how to do a basic knit-one-purl-one bind-off. This is a bind off for knit 1 purl 1 ribbing. Knit-One Purl-One Bind-Off
A very nice BO for ribbing
This is a bind-off for K1 P1 ribbing.
If you're familiar with the kitchener stitch, you may prefer to work this BO in this way: Transfer all of the knit stitches to one needle, and behind this needle, place all the purl stitches on a second needle. Sew the stitches from the two needles together, as for the kitchener stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades