A knitted cast on stitch is one of multiple methods for casting on your stitches, and is good for starting a scarf, or the bottom of a sweater. With this tutorial, learn how to do the cast on stitch. Beginning with a loose slip knot, knit a stitch, making sure to replace the original stitch on your left hand needle. This will provide the basis for all the subsequent stitches, making up the amount of necessary stitches you will need to cast off. Keep in mind this is not an elastic stitch, so avoid using this method when knitting gloves or socks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades