Bind offs, also known as cast offs, are useful tools in knitting because they help you keep one area of your project in place while you work on another section. Bind offs on a circular needle work basically in the same way that bind offs work with straight needles.
To do a bind off to remove your cast ons, simply move the needle over the thread. To learn how to do this super useful knitting trick, check out this knitting video. Whether you're a beginning knitter or advanced, this is an excellent method to learn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades