Are you looking for a new way to crochet while being left handed? Then watch this video, where we learn how to do a left handed mesh crochet pattern stitch. Start off with the first round, where you will double crochet in the fourth chain from the hook. Then, double crochet in the next chain and skip two chains. From here, you will do one double crochet in the next two chains and continue across from the start for the width, ending with two double crochets. For the next and last round, you will chain two or three depending on your starting chain preference. Then, double crochet in the next double crochet and chain two. Then, skip the chain space and double crochet in each of the next two double crochet. Continue across the start for the width and then end with two double crochets on the edge!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades