Knitting blogger Sapphires'n'Purls provides step-by-step basic instructions of the magic loop knitting technique. To begin Magic Loop knitting, you will need the following supplies: One circular needle with flexible cable, skein of yarn of your choosing. To begin, you will cast on 12 stitches onto the circular needle. Next you will slide all your stitches onto the flexible cable. Once all your initial 12 stitches have been cast, divide the stitches in half, putting six stitches on the left side of the needle, six on the right. To this, find the middle of the needle, grab the cable and slide on to either needle. Ensure that they yarn is not twisted and it is oriented properly. Starting from the left side, slide the first six stitches back onto the cable. Make sure your first stitch is tight so there will be no gap in your knitting. Once you have completed six stitches on the left side, slide back onto the needle and repeat the process with the right side. As you work through your project, alternate between left and right, repeating the above steps until you are completed with your magic loop knitting project. Follow these basic steps to learn the basic techniques of Magic Loop Knitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades