In this tutorial, we learn how to do the mattress stitch. First, lay the pieces flat and thread yarn tail onto the needle. Next, you will anchor the yarn to the bottom edge of the opposite piece. Then, go back through the side and find the tunnel of horizontal bars, one stitch in from the edge. Continue to do this around the stitches to combine them together. Keep alternating sides and just do one bar at a time to get the best results. You can do two bars at a time if you are comfortable with it. After this, you will be finished with your mattress stitch!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades