In knitting speak, pearling is just a fancy schmancy term for creating ribs in your crochet project. Ribs help to create a regular pattern and add visual interest to caps (as in this tutorial), scarves, Afgans, and just about any crochet craft.
In this video, Mikey shows you how to pearl using a technique of pearling after your work is completed. He is showing you on a hat brim how to do this... but this can be done on afghans and much more as well. Listen carefully as this method isn't for everthing. This only works when you want to pearl completely down one peg line for your entire project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades