In this video, we learn how to do a purl increase stitch in knitting. First, make sure your yarn is in front, then do a normal purl stitch. Before you take your yarn off the left needle, go into the back of that stitch and pick it up from behind. Then, do a normal purl loop. After this, take the needle off. This is all you have to do to do a purl increase while you are stitching. If you don't understand it at first, then keep practicing and you will eventually learn how to do this. When you learn it, enjoy and continue knitting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades