Now that you've mastered the front post double crochet stitching pattern, let's work on the back posts!
Mikey from Mikeyssmail walks you through figuring out what BPDC means. Back Post Double Crochet. He shows you how to start a line on what to look for. How to place your hook and what happens to the material as a result of this technique. Use this on work such as basket weaves, ridges, zig zags, and ripples in your crochet work. This is the right handed version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades