Just as lighthouses help guide journeying ships at sea back home, front posts help guide your knitting needle to where it should go for complex patterns.
In this advanced crochet tutorial, Mikey from Mikeyssmail takes you through using the Front Posts. Fancy patterns talk about this in patterns. They call it FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet. Mikey shows you how to crochet and where to place your crochet hook in this tutorial. This is used in fancy patterns like Zig Zag Crochet Stitch Patterns and Ripple Stitch Patterns. This tutorial is the right hand version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades