In this video, we learn how to do a single crochet going through back loops only. First, do your foundation crochet, then start doing single crochets. With the chain, there is two loops, the back and front. To the back loop, you would go through these with your crochet hook, then pull on the yarn to continue to crochet. Make sure you find the difference between these so you know which loop to go through. Start to do back loop crochets and continue until you reach the end of the line. Make sure your work is slightly loose, then when finished tie it off at the end!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades