In this video, we learn how to do a stockinette stitch. This is where you knit one row and stitch the row after that. This will curl up if you don't stitch on the side of it as well. When you're on the right side, you will do a knit row making it as large or as small as you want it to be. After this, turn your work around and you will see the wrong side of the work. Now your next row will be purl stitches. Continue to do these until you finish, this is a simple and easy way to learn stitching!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades