In this video, we learn how to dye yarn with Kool-Aid. First, take two chairs and wrap yarn around them as tight as possible to keep them from getting tangled up. Then, place in a bath of lukewarm water for ten minutes. After this, grab packets of Kool Aid the color you want your yarn to be. Now, take the yarn out of the water and squeeze out any excess water. After this, mix up the Kool Aid and place it into individual jars for each color. Next, place the jars in a large pot of water and then put the yarn into the jars of Kool Aid. Let this heat up until the water underneath boils, then turn off the heat and wait for the yarn to cool. Once finished, dump the water out of the jars and rinse off your yarn, then let dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades