In this video, we learn how to edge a knitted piece with a crab stitch. First, attach your yarn to the left edge of your work. After this, work one chain stitch, then go backwards with the hook. Insert it into the fabric and grab the yarn and pull it through the loop. Go around the yarn again and pull it through again. Keep going backwards and grabbing more yarn as you go in reverse. You are working with one loop on the needle while going into the fabric. Make sure you're consistent with the space in between the stitches, and continue until you're finished with your row.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades