In this tutorial we learn how to edge a knitted piece with a single crochet. Start to attach the yarn to the right side, working in a forward direction. Now, work a slip stitch at the edge. From here, stick the hook in the fabric and pull through one loop. The, yarn over again and pull through both loops with the hook. After you do this, do it over again! You will repeat this process until you reach the end of the row. Once you're finished with the row, you will be finished with the edge and you can bind off at the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades