Many knitters have trouble when knitting on double-pointed needles. They get ladders (or holes) when they switch needles. There's an easy way to eliminate those ladders. Follow the steps below and your troubles will be gone.
- Cast on double-pointed needles and knit as usual.
- After a few rounds, when you get to the last stitch, don't stop there.
- Knit the next stitch or two from the next needle onto the first needle.
- Continue knitting on the next needle and repeat this technique again.
- Do this every so often. It will eliminate ladders.