Many knitters have trouble when knitting on double-pointed needles. They get ladders (or holes) when they switch needles. There's an easy way to eliminate those ladders. Follow the steps below and your troubles will be gone.
- Cast on double-pointed needles and knit as usual.
- After a few rounds, when you get to the last stitch, don't stop there.
- Knit the next stitch or two from the next needle onto the first needle.
- Continue knitting on the next needle and repeat this technique again.
- Do this every so often. It will eliminate ladders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades